MDHA Sponsored CE Courses & Events
- This event has passed.
HPV Webinar for Oral Healthcare Providers
November 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MDHA and the Maine CDC are partnering up to bring you a comprehensive continuing education class on the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and it’s association to oral conditions. This collaborative effort educates the dental professional on HPV while giving you the tools to comfortably and competently integrate that knowledge into practice.
This two hour webinar is jam-packed with important and useful information for the dental professional. By attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Describe the burden of HPV disease and how it relates to oral health
- Define the importance of HPV vaccination and oral cancer screenings
- Develop tools for integrating HPV prevention strategies into the operatory
- Provide useful and compelling information about HPV vaccination to parents to aid in making the decision to vaccinate.
- Locate resources for both parent and dental practitioner.
MDHA members attend for FREE!!
Earn your required CE credits from the comfort of your own home or office… No need to travel!
- November 13, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Continuing Education, MDHA
- ME United States
- Jaime Brooks